With the wit of a comedian, the footwork of a tap dancer and a left jab like a sniper’s bullet, Muhammad Ali is without doubt one of the greatest sporting heroes in history. This definitive collection looks at the champ’s career from his early days as Cassius Clay through to his ban from boxing and his long fight back to reclaim his heavyweight crown.
Featuring expert analysis from some of boxing’s greatest names, including the great man himself, this is the perfect package for anyone interested in Ali the boxer, Ali the celebrity or Ali the icon.
- All Ali’s classic fights on 5 discs PLUS full coverage of Rumble In The Jungle and Thrilla In Manila.
- Bonus Disc: Oscar-winning feature film When We Were Kings.
- Ali’s legendary trainer Angelo Dundee reveals the true stories behind some of boxing’s greatest clashes.
- The ultimate collection for any boxing fan.
- Includes limited edition replica fightcards from his greatest bouts, a real piece of history for true boxing enthusiasts.