The Boxfit UK Traning ring is 20ft x 20ft (18ft x 18ft inside). The main frame is made from a heavy gauge steel 3 to 5 mm wall thickness with a approx. 15" high platform.
- Ring rope tape is supplied in three standard colours red white and blue.
- Club Training Ring includes black, blue or red canvas as standard. Other colours available on request at an addtional cost.
- 4 x corner pads are supplied complete with adjustable fastening straps. 2 x White 1 x Red 1 x Blue.
- M10 rope tensioners are supplied
- Heavy duty canvas is supplied to fit the ring. Comes in the standard colour blue and is fitted with brass eyelets. Bungee cord is also supplied.
- High quality 15mm thick, durable shock absorbing underlay foam is used to eliminate noise, prevent injury and to protect the canvas.
- 18mm plywood boards create a solid platform to work on.
- Blue, Red and White colour coded framework simplifies assembly and using a 2 man team a boxing ring can be assembled in approximately 45 minutes.
- A standard training ring uses a 15" high platform.
- Can be easily stored when dismantled taking up minimal space.
We prefer that our customers do not purchase straight from our site as we feel that this is a product needs a little more attention and we welcome all calls and if you would like to discuss buying this boxing ring please call us on 01708 320320.
Please note that a delivery charge will apply on this product and will be calculated once we have the full delivery address details. Production time is approx. 4 weeks from receipt of order.
STANDARD UK DELIVERY
Our aim is to dispatch all UK mainland orders between 2-4 working days (Mon-Fri, not inc. Bank Holidays) from receipt of your order confirmation, unless advised within the product description. Orders placed after 16.00hrs will be accepted onto our system the next working day.
NEXT 'WORKING' DAY UK DELIVERY (MONDAY-FRIDAY ONLY)
If you would prefer your order to be delivered faster than our standard delivery time, please select the next working day delivery option at the checkout stage.
All UK mainland orders will then be dispatched on the same day, on a next working day, unless directly stated within the product description.
Please note, orders must be placed before 3pm (Monday-Friday only) to be dispatched the same day. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holiday or after 3pm will not be dispatched until the next available working day (Monday-Friday). If an item should go out of stock we will endeavour to inform you on the day of your order or by the next working day. Please note that Next Working Day delivery orders can only be shipped to the Cardholder's address.
*Morning, Saturday and Next Working Day deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges. Please call us on 01708 320320 to discuss prices.
Our full list of delivery information can be found on our ‘Delivery Information' page.
If you are not happy with an item(s), please return them in its original unused condition with all packaging and tags intact.
We also offer exchanges at a reduced re-delivery rate.
Read more about our returns and exchanges policy here.